Ajouter mon RP - Pas de RP en cours

Partagez

Leurs mots calment mes maux •• quotes

Hello my name is
Alexis W. Lewis
Pseudo du joueur : Lily
Autre(s) compte(s) ? : Songli, Wolfy, Lily † Niniels
Personnage sur l'avatar : Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson) || Emma Stone

Féminin Âge / Classe ou Job : Personnel du CAMP ▬ 28 étés (01/08)
Hello my name isAlexis W. Lewis
https://prismver-rpg.forumgratuit.org/t12675-i-can-see-it-this-one-moment-when-you-know-you-re-not-a-sad-story#176717 https://prismver-rpg.forumgratuit.org/t9555-we-re-all-stories-in-the-end-make-it-a-good-one-eh#151617 https://prismver-rpg.forumgratuit.org/t12119-i-try-to-picture-me-without-you https://prismver-rpg.forumgratuit.org/t9101-i-ll-be-the-watcher-of-the-eternal-flame

Carte spéciale
Inventaire, objets importants pour le personnage:
MessageSujet: Leurs mots calment mes maux •• quotes   Leurs mots calment mes maux •• quotes 1400359500-clockMar 22 Déc 2015 - 16:16

•• Carnet de citations ••
Citations en français et anglais (même en version originale)

Believe

•• When I believe in something, I fight like hell for it. ~ Steve McQueen
•• Don't listen to what anybody says except the people who encourage you. If it's what you want to do and it's within yourself, then keep going and try to do it for the rest of your life. ~ Jake Gyllenhaal
•• Wherever you go, go with all your heart. ~ Confucius

Bravery

•• Il n'y a qu'une morale : vaincre tous les obstacles qui nous empêchent de nous surpasser. ~ Louis Pauwels
•• Quand tout est fichu, il y a encore le courage. ~ Daniel Pennac
•• Have the courage to live. Anyone can die. ~ Robert Cody
•• Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose. ~ Tom Krause

Choices

•• It is our choices that show what we really are, far more than our abilities. ~ J. K. Rowling
•• Opportunities don't often come along. So, when they do, you have to grab them. ~ Audrey Hepburn

Cleverness

•• To a great mind, nothing is little. ~ Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

Doubt

•• Le doute est une force. Une vraie belle force. Veille simplement qu'elle te pousse toujours en avant. ~ Pierre Bottero

Dream

•• Wisdom is to have dreams that are big enough not to lose sight when we pursue them! ~ Oscar Wilde
•• If you can dream it, you can do it. ~ Walt Disney
•• En vérité, le chemin importe peu, la volonté d'arriver suffit à tout. ~ Albert Camus

Enemy

•• Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much. ~ Oscar Wilde

Fate

•• It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves. ~ William Shakespeare
•• L'homme, quoiqu'on en dise, est le maître de son destin. De ce qu'on lui a donné, il peut toujours faire quelque chose. ~ Jean Grenier
•• Le destin bat les cartes mais c'est nous qui les jouerons... ~ Bernard Moitessier

Fear

•• There is no shame in fear, what matters is how you face it. ~ George R. R. Martin
•• If you don't stand for something, you will fall for everything. ~ Malcolm X
•• Vivre, c'est se mettre en danger. De la même façon qu'apprendre à marcher, c'est d'abord accepter l'idée de tomber. ~ Pierre Bottero

Give up

•• Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. ~ Thomas Edison
•• Don't fear to be slow, fear only to stop. ~ Chinese proverb
•• Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. ~ Winston Churchill

Happiness

•• With Freedom, books, flowers and the Moon, who could not be happy ? ~ Oscar Wilde
•• In seeking happiness for others, you find it for yourself. ~ Anonymous

Laughter

•• Mieux vaut rire d'un truc pas drôle, que pleurer d'un truc pas triste ! ~ Anonymous
•• Laughter is a poison to fear. ~ George R. R. Martin

Life

•• Ne prenez pas la vie au sérieux ; de toute façon, vous n'en sortirez pas vivant. ~ Bernard de Fontenelle
•• Stay still has no use. Choice is between progress or regress. Let's move forward with the smile on your face. ~ Robert Baden-Powell
•• Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving. ~ Albert Einstein
•• We all have two lives. And the second starts when we realize we only have one. ~ Tom Hiddleston
•• The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't alway soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't always spoil the good things and make them unimportant. ~ Richard Curtis
•• Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It's not the time that matters, it's the person. ~ Stephen Greenhorn
•• La vie est un chemin qui ne se parcourt dans un seul sens. La reprendre à zéro est impossible. On peut choisir sa destination, réfléchir quand on arrive à une intersection, ralentir, accélérer, décider de ne plus refaire les mêmes erreurs, on ne revient jamais en arrière. ~ Pierre Bottero
•• La vie mérite d'être vécue. Toujours. ~ Pierre Bottero

Love

•• Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none. ~ William Shakespeare

Impossible

•• When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. ~ Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

Optimism

•• We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. ~ Oscar Wilde
•• Happiness can be found in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light. ~ J. K. Rowling
•• La formule sacrée du positivisme : l'amour pour principe, l'ordre pour base et le progrès pour but. ~ Auguste Comte

Start

•• It's time to start living the life you have imagined. ~ Henry James
•• Tout ce qui peut être fait un autre jour le peut être aujourd'hui. ~ Montaigne
•• Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there. ~ Will Rogers
•• We should all start to live before we get too old. Fear is stupid. So are regrets. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Strong

•• Never forget who you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strengh. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you. ~ George R. R. Martin
•• Au milieu de l'hiver, j'ai découvert en moi un invincible été. ~ Albert Camus
•• No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~ Eleanor Roosvelt

Stupidity

•• La vitesse de la lumière étant supérieure à celle du son, beaucoup ont l'air brillant jusqu'à ce qu'ils ouvrent la bouche. ~ Anonymous
•• La majorité n'a pas le droit d'imposer sa connerie à la minorité. ~ George Wolinski

Work

•• I like work: it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours. ~ Jerome K. Jerome

World

•• Leave this world a little better than you found it. ~ Robert Baden-Powell
•• The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do. ~ Steve Jobs
•• Be the change you want to see in the world. ~ Mahatma Gandhi
•• When you're a kid, they tell you it's all... grow up. Get a job. Get married. Get a house. Have a kid. And that's it. But the truth is the world is so much stranger than that. It's so much darker. And so much madder And so much better. ~ Elton Pope

Yourself

•• Don't try too hard to be something you're not. ~ Daniel Radcliffe
•• Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring. ~ Marilyn Monroe
•• To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you into something else is a great accomplishment. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

à rendre à alexis w. lewis en cas de perte

— She ran away in her sleep
When she was just a girl She expected the world But it flew away from her reach And the bullets catch in her teeth Life goes on, it gets so heavy The wheel breaks the butterfly Every tear a waterfall In the night the stormy night she'll close her eyes In the night the stormy night away she'd fly And dreams of paradise × code by lizzou.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Leurs mots calment mes maux •• quotes
Page 1 sur 1