Dracunculus
Vinca
Mini News
23.12 Horoscope magique disponible ici
RP libres
Ajouter mon RP - Pas de RP en cours
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, 144 Hz, FreeSync ...
399 € 499 €
Voir le deal

Partagez

The little wolf follows the hedgehog ••• Harisson

Hello my name is
Wolfgang Wilhelm
Pseudo du joueur : Lily
Autre(s) compte(s) ? : Lexi, Songli, Lily † Niniels
Personnage sur l'avatar : Edogawa Conan (Détective Conan) || Asa Butterfield jeune (IRL)

Masculin Âge / Classe ou Job : 4A ▬ 14 étés (12/06)
Hello my name isWolfgang Wilhelm
https://prismver-rpg.forumgratuit.org/t10512-everything-is-hard-before-it-is-easy-little-wolfy#157086 https://prismver-rpg.forumgratuit.org/t9555-we-re-all-stories-in-the-end-make-it-a-good-one-eh#157515 https://prismver-rpg.forumgratuit.org/t10564-love-does-not-dominate-it-cultivates https://prismver-rpg.forumgratuit.org/t10565-the-little-man-is-still-a-man#157519

Carte spéciale
Inventaire, objets importants pour le personnage:
MessageSujet: The little wolf follows the hedgehog ••• Harisson   The little wolf follows the hedgehog ••• Harisson 1400359500-clockJeu 21 Juil 2016 - 17:33
observation and investigation
Tail (v.): To follow and observe surreptitiously.

Investigation. A new one that animated the little kid, the one who was preferring to say that nothing interested him. Like it was true. It was not. At all. The Little Wolf always had many things in mind and it wasn’t only piano and the pure and simple hate of magic. He was boring but not that much, okay. So he was following a guy at this moment. And, pretending to be his favorite – and only named – consulting detective, he thought he could understand the enigma a few steps before him. *Who are you, Harrison Orlando Winchester? Why are you acting like that? And, as your initials said: H.O.W. could you be that fast? Mother of God!*

No, he wasn’t Wolfy. You’re just slow, so slooooow. And tired after walking more than one hundred meters, you pity thing. What about do some sport and leave this guy in peace? Could be great, right? Hum… I’m just a narrator, you cannot hear me or even read me, okay. Forever alone moment, thank you. So you were continued to follow the dark haired man, as he walked not that fast and, actually, a little weird. Well… not even a little. As you understood at this moment, he was drunk. And, according to your memory, it wasn’t the first time. And to be honest, the first time wasn’t so far in the past. Maybe, the new A was just a little depressed since he arrived a few weeks ago. He missed his family, his home, in a place where a kid didn’t follow him in a creepy way. Just… suggesting.

But you followed him anyway, little stupid German that is an actual true genius. Because you had noticed that Mr Winchester had a particular look in his eyes and you just wanted to understand why, and even more, if you were right, if he could join your little club – only composed by you – of « magic’s haters because magic sucks ». But to be sincere, my dear Wolfy, I’m not sure the purple will follow you – as you followed him – because he was a social guy and surely, a balanced one. And you’re not. Even if you caught him, would you talk to him? Could you, you little-mute-kiddo-or-not-that-mute-but-you-don’t-like-to-talk? Hum. That’s what I thought.

But you seemed to deny my narrative because you accelerated your walk and stopped the student, by the hand and the voice: “Hum… Hey! Why… Hum… Are you okay?” First, your voice is so shrill, it’s awful. Second, it’s the worst entry ever. And I have Alexis and Niels as other introverted characters. Actually it’s true: it seems Niels is talking and for you... well… it’s not a compliment. You showed your embarrassment, looking at the ground. You really didn’t like to talk and preferred stay silent and observe usually. But you should know that if I don’t make you talk, this text will be boring okay? More than you, to be honnest. You tried a better approach:  “It’s… It’s not good to drink. It doesn’t solve any problem.” You’re damn right, kiddo. Remember that, readers. He were knowing that well with an alcoholic and violent step-father. His blues eyes rose up in the grey-blue ones. *This one could not turn that bad, right? Well… I just have to talk more with him to conclude if yes or no.* I can’t assure you will have a perfect conclusion but you will discover some stuff, yeah. But if not: you will just leave him alone…
21 july 2016 Δ ft. Harrison Δ Town Center Δ © GASMASK
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Anonymous
InvitéInvité
MessageSujet: Re: The little wolf follows the hedgehog ••• Harisson   The little wolf follows the hedgehog ••• Harisson 1400359500-clockMer 3 Aoû 2016 - 3:32
the little wolf follows the hedgehog

What could he do ? What should he do ? Harrison was full of those questions, thinking about those problems which don’t really belong to him - but he just couldn’t forget about. Yesterday, during one of his unexpected travels in another universe, he saw the war. That wasn’t just terrorists attacks who shakes the peaceful and selfish modern world - and still, those ones are really scary. That was the real one. Peoples were literally wearing weapons, don’t even thinking about dialogue anymore - stuck in the despair. Harrison couldn’t sleep after it. He was sitting on his bed, looking in the air, searching for an answer which doesn’t even exist. All he was able to do was to try to imagine what kind of things could have done such an unfair life for the peoples of this other universe - because that wasn’t just a bad dream or one of those dirty worlds some peoples of this school are capable of doing.

It was reality. Maybe not yours, probably a reality that no one here would ever know - but Harrison wasn’t able to turn his back, ignoring all about this sadness. He could act. He could try to fix things - but what could a little boy do about a dying world ? He was nobody. He has nothing. But even in this ridiculous situation, maybe because he was the only link between his world and this hell, he felt like he has to help - but he couldn’t do the first step.

Harrison wasn’t brave enough. He was conscient of his situation since he discovered his powers - but that was a pointless reflexion. He knew that. And because of that, he decided to keep living his pathetic day like he always does - alcohol leading his head full of problems, trying to act like this was empty. He really wishes that was, because he couldn’t pretend it anymore. Not in front of that kid, juding him without any knowledge, bringing to him all this disgusting happiness. Harrison didn’t want to know about that guy. If that was someone he met by himself, maybe things would have been differents - but the way this boy just talked wasn’t clear. Something was wrong - he knew too much things.

« Tell me, kid. Let’s forget about the fact you’re improving yourself as the doctor i don’t need. Who the fuck told you about my problems ? »

He was serious. His cold look staring on the kid, he didn’t even move a finger - making him understand his feeling by his way to look and talk. To him, that was enough - he didn’t need to explain to someone capable of understand his problems that he didn’t want to talk about it. Even though, he rolls his eyes, deciding to let a chance to that boy - he was too kind to deserve that kind of answers.

« But you’re not wrong, buddy. I’m just trying to forget the problems which literally can’t be resolved. »

Because that’s the truth. It’s not a stupid pink world - sometimes, the good part doesn’t win.
Hello my name is
Wolfgang Wilhelm
Personnage sur l'avatar : Edogawa Conan (Détective Conan) || Asa Butterfield jeune (IRL)

https://prismver-rpg.forumgratuit.org/t10512-everything-is-hard-before-it-is-easy-little-wolfy#157086 https://prismver-rpg.forumgratuit.org/t9555-we-re-all-stories-in-the-end-make-it-a-good-one-eh#157515 https://prismver-rpg.forumgratuit.org/t10564-love-does-not-dominate-it-cultivates https://prismver-rpg.forumgratuit.org/t10565-the-little-man-is-still-a-man#157519

Carte spéciale
MessageSujet: Re: The little wolf follows the hedgehog ••• Harisson   The little wolf follows the hedgehog ••• Harisson 1400359500-clockSam 20 Aoû 2016 - 15:44
Recoil (v.): To pull back, especially in disgust, horror or astonishment. [from 16th c.]

Recoil. Actually, sorry to deny your accusation Harrison but… the kid didn’t know about your problems. Not exactly. He observed some details – as your look and your habits – and made conclusions – these could be wrong to be honest. So the little boy just stepped back a little when you gave your speech, not afraid but surprised of that reaction. All defensive, the reaction. It could be a reason for other people to leave but Wolfy wasn’t other people. This reaction intrigued him and pushed him to stay and learn more. Before this serious and cold look, Wolfgang kept also his serious and mature eyes, staying proud and tall – well… standing up his 4ft 1in. He responded with his high-pitched but clear-cut voice: “Don’t need to be a doctor to know that. And to tell you it’s not good.” Since forever it seems, the German had never understood why people, so older they were and/or so wiser they described themselves, could be that idiot. It’s a known fact that smoking or drinking, especially often, is not the best way to keep a good health.

The A should be really bad in his mind to do this to his body. So… he had some problems, that’s a fact. And even himself couldn’t deny it. When Harrison took back the speech, Wolfgang wrinkled his forehead, refusing to accept this fatality. He wasn’t the happy kid or the optimistic one. He accepted that some people are bad and some situations unfair. In only twelve years, he already had met some of the first ones and lived some of the second ones. Yet, he couldn’t let the English accept his fate without protesting. “Every problem can be solved.” It’s the first rule he had learnt to himself, when everything was wrong in his childhood. He shook his head, gritted his teeth, left a silence come.

Then he broke it: “No.” A single word with a lot of assurance. Once he had a cause, the kid could talk much than usual. “I don’t know you… I don’t know your life… And, you’re right, I have no reason to dictate what is good and what is not.” He accepted these, reasonably. “I’m young but I already know that life isn’t easy… At all. And, sometimes, it seems you can’t solve the most of it. But with alcohol in your blood system, I can assure you, indeed, you won’t solve anything.” He stopped another minute, thinking about what could make a young adult that depressed to the point he wanted to forget about it. There were enough things in this world to make depressed anyone… but when you were at Prismver, you could add the magic and his consequences.

The little purple said wisely to the older: “I don’t know if it’s about your life or about your gift… but the best way to forget something is to fix it and leave it behind… Or change it as a great thing you don’t want to forget. Master what’s going wrong and the future will be right.” He wasn’t an optimist because when there were troubles, he always saw them. He was a realist who knew that if he didn’t do some efforts, nothing will ever change. He just explained that to the drunk guy in front of him. He didn't know if it was because of his faith or because he had a good mood, but he couldn’t always let people go bad around him. Even if he showed his disinterest and appeared antisocial, he wasn’t a bad kid. At this moment, he was interested so he will help. That was that simple. And if he could learn more about the problem, the little detective will be satisfied.
Anonymous
InvitéInvité
MessageSujet: Re: The little wolf follows the hedgehog ••• Harisson   The little wolf follows the hedgehog ••• Harisson 1400359500-clockMar 13 Sep 2016 - 19:21
The little wolf follows the hedgehog
In a way, that kid wasn’t wrong. Once, Harrison has the same way to think - like everything could be solved, like he was able to cure all the problems even from his head. It was an innocent thought - and somewhere, he didn’t lose it ; he was still hoping for this situation to come back, for him to change again. He never wanted to become like this - a salty desperate guy who wasn’t even capable of assure his future with all the chances his magic gave him. If he looked at his life like that, his opinion on him was crap - and he couldn’t help but asking himself how people could live with only one chance. This gift wasn’t one - like some others magicians, Harrison thought about it like a malediction. He was a luxury, indeed, but also a responsability - and he couldn’t handle everything. He couldn’t stay like this, looking at people eyes - knowing that he could solve their problems by himself. Some persons are too nice, acting like they are responsables of all the misery of this world - and Harrison was one of them because he was able to change so much about everything.

This was exactly why he couldn’t just close his eyes about that. He couldn’t ignore it, because of this kindness he wasn’t even able to show anymore. He couldn’t change the person he was, like he couldn’t change this power - or, in a way, by this mysterious guy who was, according to rumours, able to do it. And this is why Harrison won’t go to him - he was stuck between this deep will of getting out of those responsabilities and the desire of helping as much people as he could. He gave himself to others - and he could say many times he doesn’t care anymore about them, that would have been a ridiculous lie.

« I guess you’re right. » He answered in a calm voice, now that his stupid anger was gone. « How many time do you spend playing hero ? Or is that the first time you’re going to someone for help, like you just did ? »

He was curious. It was the first time he saw someone like this kid - and even though he doesn’t believe much in people, he couldn’t pretend not to see this real desire to help. He was serious. If it was someone else, talking differently or using another way to help, Harrison would laugh. But he won’t - cause despides his own thoughts, he decided to believe this kid could be different. What could he lose by trusting him ? Could he be more disappoointed ? Just in case, he decided to put a save point just here - by closing his eyes and letting his power concentrate. When it was ready, he opened a different look on that boy - this desperate light was gone for that time. Maybe he was a mistake ; to be honest, Harrison thought it was, but his experiences also taugh him that you can’t win if you don’t fight. So, if he already lost, it couldn’t be worse, right ?

« I’m gonna put my hopes in you, kid. But let’s not stay here. I’m offering you something to drink. »

He turned his back and started a walk to the Remains, a popular coffee in this island. Well, with the height of that island, he would be difficult not to be famous as a coffee - everyone knew pretty every places to go here. Harrison didn’t visit the whole city but he knew some quiet places and to him, it was enough. He didn’t need more than some places to get a bit of calm.

« I have problems I can’t talk about. I’m serious. I’m LITERALLY unable to do it, because of my magic. When i’m trying, my voice is turning off - I tried every way to give some informations but that wasn’t possible. Those guys who can read powers, they can read mine - but once they did, they know the same limits as I do. »

He stopped right here and pushed the door of the coffee, letting the kid go first. He closed it and invited him to get comfortable, waiting for him to command. Right, he was able to talk about that, but he didn’t want to scare the boy - and he took his time to explain everything to him. Well, almost everything - but almost was the best he was able to do.

« By the way, you can find out what my power is, by yourself. Just remember that I won’t be able to tell you if you’re correct. »

He wanted to help, fine. That was the first step. Harrison always wanted help - but if he never accepted it, that was for a reason. Nobody could help him. If this kid decided to go more far, Harrison won’t let him lost himself in this searching - this is why this save point was for. At the end, he would be the one helping, cause he couldn’t just let someone wast his time by trying to fix his life.
Hello my name is
Wolfgang Wilhelm

Carte spéciale
MessageSujet: Re: The little wolf follows the hedgehog ••• Harisson   The little wolf follows the hedgehog ••• Harisson 1400359500-clockVen 9 Déc 2016 - 13:35
Mindful (adj.): Being aware (of something); attentive, heedful. [from 14th c.]

Mindful. And a little too much confident, like always. As Harrison calmed his voice, a smile’s shadow appeared on Wolfgang’s face. Well… it was better this way. The German didn’t like to be threatened and the anger in the blue-grey eyes didn’t really assure him inside. Anyway, he wasn’t happy or even reassured: it’s not because someone saying you’re right that everything becomes all right. At all. So he stayed careful, not showing all his thoughts or surprise when the rest came up. Hum. Mr. Winchester hadn’t accepted to tell everything… and as the little detective, he wanted to know more about his interlocutor. Well… it was fair. The kiddo won’t lie… but won’t tell everything either. Mirror, mirror…

I’m not playing the hero.” It was a fact and it was true. Not even in thinking like Casimir – with capes and masks – a hero didn’t look like Wolfgang. Physically and mentally. “I’m not a hero at all, he repeated. But it’s not the first time I will help. Maybe not the last.” Short silence, as he asked himself if he continued with truth: “I usually don’t care about the fate of others… but my belief… my values… push me sometimes to do something. Little shoulders lift with an ironic smile. “And you’re the lucky winner. Enjoy.” But then… he went back to a serious look. Suddenly actually. “And you can, really. Because when I give some help, I don’t stop until the person doesn’t need me.

And the most of the times, he didn’t stop. Is it that we call loyalty? Maybe. A rare but important quality which Wolf didn’t give to everybody. His close family. His close friends. Not many ones, to be honest. So… why give it to this drunk stranger, this mysterious Harrison? Because he knew, deep inside. He knew that this guy needed someone. He knew that he had to do some more. To open more. To act more. It wasn’t good to be all pretentious and gifted… and do nothing. Just staying away and criticize, criticize, criticize. It was unconscious but it was surely that in the end: he had to act better, equally as he was the best. Yeah… “pretentious” was perhaps not enough to describe him. But he will help so… don’t destroy this occasion by pointing on this.

The German squinted a little as he observed Harrison closed totally his eyes. *What is he doing? Is he trying to concentrate before punch me or… just leave me?* After all, Wolfy wasn’t that sure he did good by promising to help a drunk guy… But he hadn’t nothing to fear of. Harrison accepted the offer… and maybe, even to talk. Yes. Great job kiddo. He didn’t answer, just nodded and followed the older A, as fast as he could with his little tired legs. But… they will drink no alcohol, right? The amused thought surprised his logical mind but he smiled a bit. They approached The Remains: the kid knew it as a great place to observe people… but too packed the most of the times. Happily, it was a quiet day. The German listened to the English and… it started well. How he could help someone who cannot even explain the problem?

As he entered into the café, the child accepted the challenge – it was never too difficult for him – already searching a solution. He stopped the gearwheels of his brain… or little reduced it to answer to the waiter. “A hot chocolate, please.” It was at these moments, the kid outside was showing the kid inside. They sat in a corner, beside the window and Wolfgang first commented by a little “Interesting.” but it was more *Great! And I will! And you won’t have to attest, I will knew if I’m right. Even if… I had to do some research to be absolutely sure.* The waiter came back and put the hot cups on the table, looking at both of them with a touched smile, especially Wolfgang who smiled back politely. Yeah… maybe they looked like brothers and Wolfy is all cute but leave them alone, thank you very much. And she finally did as the German trying to ignore her, drinking.

He raised up instantly his head and said, in a low-volume but still high-pitched voice: “So. I will maybe discover what is your power. But… as the unknown in equations, it’s not a problem not knowing the name of it. Only the nature. To understand why it impacts you this much. Except… it’s also cannot talking about it that makes you suffer. Little look in the eyes, concerned. Being in a school for magicians and cannot show and talk about it, as every ones else… not good.” Not good, yeah. But with more tact, it would be a little easier to accept you stupid and cold kiddo… Because you said that with an affect so hidden that the young adult will maybe thought you didn’t care. And… it’s not true.

Try again: “But maybe you can change that. Break the rules of your power. And liberate you of this burden. And even now… He thought of himself more than Harrison as he continued: If you think you can’t talk to people and anticipate that at a point you stay away… you lock up yourself. And it’s a pity. You should listen to your own devices sometimes. But to go back to my first point, I have a first question – I hope you could answer it –: is your power makes you suffer by itself… or is using or not using it that creates your anger?” Harrison was full of doubts and regrets, of suffering and anger; Wolfgang only wanted to lighten his soul. But before that, he had to understand the origin of the pain.
Anonymous
InvitéInvité
MessageSujet: Re: The little wolf follows the hedgehog ••• Harisson   The little wolf follows the hedgehog ••• Harisson 1400359500-clockLun 19 Déc 2016 - 8:14
Not good, yes. That was the less he could say about it. Harrison used to be pretty nice before ; of course, he couldn’t challenge someone really lovable, one of those popular kids who makes others full of admiration, but he was decent - maybe because he was still able to feel something good without thinking it was going to blow up soon. He had to admit it : Wolfgang was smart. He asked good questions, didn’t show himself as being too curious - even thought he was full of questions. The answers were just right here, but out of reach ; and this frustration was really important for others. This was what made peoples close to him, the will to know - something wrong, something they couldn’t afford to keep in them for too long. At a point, everyone gave up, in the few people Harrison was able to trust - and they all putted it in a good way, pretending to give him confident. You were right, Harrison. I should have listened to you. Somewhere in him, he knew that was just an excuse, he knew they just wanted to give up on this - and innocently, he thought that, even with this, he could keep some good relationships with them. Of course not - and he became the weird one, someone impossible to understand ; he always was nice and polish, but it didn’t matter.

To them, nothing about him could matter enough - and he started to think that they didn’t deserve the friendship he gave them. Of course, that was pretty cocky. He was aware of every feelings about his power, and it was one of the good point of his situation - but it didn’t help to fix it. Long ago, when he just discovers his magic, Harrison decided to ignore his feeling about most of the situations - he knew that thinking with them would just make him blind. This decision comforted him a bit ; he grew up, in a way, he became more respectful and used his curse for the good sake of everyone - and some days, he wasn’t sad about his one life ; everything turned into a strong pride. He wasn’t happy, but he was here for everyone - he wasn’t happy, but everyone was, because of him. What a good sacrifice - he thought of this often, almost forcing himself to become this robot that everyone wanted him to be. He saw it in their eyes, everytime he saved them. That would be great. That would be better, for everyone - but he just couldn’t. At a point, after he did so much, he couldn’t - no one asked questions, because the fact he was here, watching, was enough for them not to care about his feelings. That was cruel, almost inhuman - and he kept moving forward, until his legs couldn't carry him, until his sadness was too loud for him to walk.

"Those are pretty words" Harrison said, with a sarcastic smile. "But you're not helping. If you want to defeat magic, you have to find a real idea. I'm afraid your good feelings won't be useful."

He added that honestly, without smiling. Of course, he was touched by Wolfgang's words, but kindness didn't help him to fight his burden. Kindness was what trapped him into it - and he almost began to hate himself for being a nice person. Besides, he was forced to admit that this kid was pretty smart, and his last question made a smile appear on Harrison lips. Of course, he wasn't the first to think about this kind of questions, but the first to be so quick - maybe, who knows, this boy could find a way ? No. There was no way. Long ago, Harrison took this simple decision ; he could talk, explain as much as he could as let people try, but he wasn't allowed to hope.

"Using it or not makes me feel like I do." He slowly started. "This is not something literally dangerous like some fire control. I would be surprised if you could even know what it is about."

Time. Maybe the most mysterious and dangerous weapon, and it was him - under his control, like he was under time's control. At the end, it was an universal law - the kind ones won't be the most powerful persons, now or ever.
Contenu sponsorisé
MessageSujet: Re: The little wolf follows the hedgehog ••• Harisson   The little wolf follows the hedgehog ••• Harisson 1400359500-clock

The little wolf follows the hedgehog ••• Harisson
Page 1 sur 1