Dracunculus
Vinca
Mini News
23.12 Horoscope magique disponible ici
RP libres
Ajouter mon RP - Pas de RP en cours
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + Casque filaire ...
29.99 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Partagez

Shall we dance // Mabigail (english)

Hello my name is
Matthew J. Adler
Pseudo du joueur : Meriveri
Autre(s) compte(s) ? : Leann /Liling / Hank
Personnage sur l'avatar : Ronald Knox (Kuroshitsuji II)

Masculin Âge / Classe ou Job : 27 ans / Chef du dép. IDEM
Hello my name isMatthew J. Adler
https://prismver-rpg.forumgratuit.org/t11377-oh-dear-dreams-won-t-save-anybody-matthew

Carte spéciale
Inventaire, objets importants pour le personnage:
MessageSujet: Shall we dance // Mabigail (english)   Shall we dance // Mabigail (english) 1400359500-clockLun 8 Jan 2018 - 7:41
Shall we dance
ft. madeline
Oh, Matthew, look at you. What has happened to the sceptical young man who used to smile at those idiots, finding their excitement for a simple Christmas party completely overkill? Who's overly excited now, huh? You try to convince yourself that you've inherited this enthusiasm from both Madeline and Joy, but we both know that it's a lie, right? Let's be honest, it's your first Christmas party. I mean, a real one, one which is not a simple device to bring another girl in your bed sheets.  It's been a month now. A month of a true relationship and its kisses when you wake up by her side, smiles when her skin touches yours, and, of course sweet "i love you" frequently coming out of your mouth. You can hardly believe how cheesy you've become, but somehow, you like that feeling. You like it when you feel the blood pulsing in your veins every time you got to see her smile toward you, when you got to cuddle and smell her sugary fragrance filling your bed after she left.

That's why this time, you were a tiny bit nervous. Because it wasn't just your first prom, but also the last one before you got to leave the island. Your last 9 months before you leave for Harvard, and you wanted to be sure Madeline would remind this one as the best Christmas prom she had ever been to. You actually got a gorgeous necklace from Les Nereides Paris, but you also wanted to be sure she enjoyed the evening at least as much as her present.

You did put your best today. For some reason, a so-called Magnus ended up having your suit done under Madeline's guidance. The purple fabric he used was quite unusual, or at least didn't matched your everyday colour scheme but it definitely looked good on you. The tone matched your willow eyes and the size was as good as your tailor-made tuxedos. You completed the outfit with a white shirt and simple black tie, adding the tiepin and cufflink you previously worn for your fist date together. How cute.

You finally took off to the common room at quarter to eight. You used the last fifteen minutes after you finished dinner to get dressed but you knew your girlfriend wouldn't be ready before another quarter of an hour. So you just grabbed a chair in the living room and sat there for a while, skimming through a book you left on the coffee table. To be honest, you couldn't wait to see her in her dress, and when she finally stepped in, you were stunned.

You stayed quiet for a few seconds, gazing at her sumptuous line before you managed to express something.

- You're … gorgeous.  

TOM HARDY
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Hello my name is
M. Abigail Davis
Pseudo du joueur : Ùine
Autre(s) compte(s) ? : Malice D. Rammstein & A. Ivy Robin
Personnage sur l'avatar : Asuka - Evangelion / IRL : Madeline Ford & Sophie Turner

Féminin Âge / Classe ou Job : 19 - A - 8
Hello my name isM. Abigail Davis
https://prismver-rpg.forumgratuit.org/t10779-termineeeeey-she-s-gonna-drive-you-mad https://prismver-rpg.forumgratuit.org/t10831-she-s-not-made-in-china https://prismver-rpg.forumgratuit.org/t10851-marshmallow-lms-de-mad

Carte spéciale
MessageSujet: Re: Shall we dance // Mabigail (english)   Shall we dance // Mabigail (english) 1400359500-clockMer 10 Jan 2018 - 23:36
(( shall we dance ▬ mabigail ))

You woke up this morning with some kind of somewhat growling impatience at the bottom of your heart. You woke up next to him, your new and beloved sweetheart. Not even up on your feet yet, you took a little bit of time to observe his face, still sleepy, before acting like if you were still sleeping when he woke up too. Just a lie, to grab him by the arm and make him stay with you. Just a lie, to cuddle in the morning's light. And yet, tonight was the single thought in your head. Tonight was finally here, that night, that one special night you've been waiting for since he invited you. The one you couldn't help but think about, with feelings of deep joy. Prismver's Christmas Ball was tonight. And if the year before was a complete mess, this one seemed more to be about to become a fairytale.

The partner was changing, and it was changing everything. No more of this dumb red head, tonight you had your sweet darling just for you. It's true, you still had difficulties to recognize you were actually in love when he asked you for it, but it just took a sweeter note with time. Matthew wasn't going to run in a corner of the party and ditch you to hit on some stupid other girls. You were going to dance, and dance, and love each other more than just for a mutual libido satisfaction. You hardly went through your day, preparing yourself, unable to focus on anything else. It had a huge importance for you. You've had nightmares of everlasting series of crappy balls and parties, alone with you pretty dresses and glasses of wine but this night seemed like a dream to come.

After dinner, you went to your room running, finishing to get prepared and putting your pretty, fancy dress on. It was made of plum silk and it was long, a quite high-necked dress with a black shiny broch on the chest and crossed tiny strips of black tulle embracing your arms. Your hair had been soflty curled and waved, and your face adorned with makeup. You added to your outfit the pretty necklace he just gave you, as a gift, and went out of your room, your pouch in one hand and a gift bag in the other. You offered him a bottle of quite expensive perfume, custom made by your taste and the help of some people your family knows, and a silver pocket watch with a cover you made yourself, using your power this time. It was completely silvery, with the design of an eagle engraved on the outside and a little word of overly sweet, almost cheesy love in the inside.

Love you for as long as time lasts

Yeah, you were kind of ashamed and hoped he wouldn't tease you about it, but you meant it anyway. His kind words toward you and your pretty outfit made you smile, and you offered him your right gloved hand, approaching to give him a quick kiss on the lips, as your long-lasting lipstick would allow you to do tonight.

▬ Right ? You look beautiful yourself, you know. It's probably all thanks to my choice of color though. Just kidding. Even if it's true, purple looks good on you. You should ditch black for it more often don't you think ?

You let a little laughter, and kissed him once again, on the cheek this time.

▬ Well my prince, should we get going ?

Hello my name is
Matthew J. Adler

https://prismver-rpg.forumgratuit.org/t11377-oh-dear-dreams-won-t-save-anybody-matthew

Carte spéciale
MessageSujet: Re: Shall we dance // Mabigail (english)   Shall we dance // Mabigail (english) 1400359500-clockJeu 11 Jan 2018 - 18:35
Shall we dance
ft. madeline
Your eyes were wandering on the thin fabric embracing her pale skin as you stood up to move by her side. Shrinking the space between your bodies to a couple of inches, you seize the opportunity to detail every aspect both of her outfit and make-up. From the light blush on her cheek to the perfect line on her eyelid enhancing the beauty of her oceanic eyes. Which kind of remind you that you had an additional gift for her. This one was more of a terrible joke but to be honest, you did think it was funny. The packaging looked pretty refined and even the lipstick itself had a rather harmonious aspect if it wasn't for the inside. I mean, yeah, it was a penis-shaped lipstick, but she had enough self-derision to find it funny, right? At least, you hoped so, because when she handed you her beautiful bag out, you put inserted your finger into the inside pocket of your suit, taking a beautiful golden rectangle-shaped box, florid with a huge flaming ribbon.

You grabbed the bag while presenting her your tiny present with a crooked smile. It was nothing compared to the one you gave her earlier, really, that's why you did not gave them both at the same time, for her not to associate your simple prank with your serious Christmas gift. You were actually quite flattered she accepted to wear it tonight and change her probably "settled since last month" plan to include your necklace.

Anyway, you gently opened what she gave you, discovering a beautiful bottle marked with her family's name on it. You didn't really know what to expect out of it, since you were pretty sure the Davis' business wasn't really perfumery. But when you brought the glass to your nose, you did think the smell was nice. A spicy/sweet fragrance was escaping from the package. Definitely something you would wear if you didn't used some cologne already. The second package was a cubic box wrapped in a Christmassy paper. When you opened in, you found an amazingly detailed pocket watch displaying carved eagle design on the front. The whole piece was quite heavy for it size, which led you to suspect the object was fully sculpt by your girlfriend herself. You stared at the piece of art for a few second before you dared to reveal the inside. On the back of the cover, you recognize her handwriting on those overly lovely words she added.

You couldn't help but smile. To be honest, you wish you could have just had a witty thing to answer to this, but you were still in this too romantic phase every single couple experience when they start dating. Thus, you just looked at her with your happy face, placing your arm onto her hips before gently kissing her lips.

- I'm not quite sure Staunton will believe me when I'll claim I'm a pinguino now I'm dating the prettiest one of the Adler and wearing their emblem on a pocket watch but, eh. Thank you.  

You laughed while stepping back to open your jacket and the middle button of your vest. You've seen your father wearing such a watch on very formal occasions, but you had no idea you'd have to copy his movement before a long time. Placing the hook into the buttonhole of your waistcoat, pulling the chain to the right length, checking the link wasn't strong enough… As a child, you had always wanted to imitate your dad preparation for ceremonies, and here you were, but it didn't have anything to do with this man you tried your best not to hate after he sold you in a negotiation.  

- Ok, my second gift wasn't nearly as cool as yours. I'll be sure to make up for this injustice later tonight.  

And after the red-head kissed your cheek, offering to leave for the ball room, you calmly gave her your arm to leave the bungalow.

It wasn't this cold for a Christmas night therefore walking to the main building was quite enjoyable. A few couple were still on their way too, and by the time you arrived to the festive hall hosting the event, the place wasn't too crowded yet. You recognized a few faces from the music club on stage, but you honestly felt like the hallway was a complete different place.

- They definitely did their best with the decoration this year.

Your hand went from her arm to her waist, gently squishing her body against yours. It was time for the party to begin.

TOM HARDY
Hello my name is
M. Abigail Davis
Pseudo du joueur : Ùine
Autre(s) compte(s) ? : Malice D. Rammstein & A. Ivy Robin
Personnage sur l'avatar : Asuka - Evangelion / IRL : Madeline Ford & Sophie Turner

Féminin Âge / Classe ou Job : 19 - A - 8
Hello my name isM. Abigail Davis
https://prismver-rpg.forumgratuit.org/t10779-termineeeeey-she-s-gonna-drive-you-mad https://prismver-rpg.forumgratuit.org/t10831-she-s-not-made-in-china https://prismver-rpg.forumgratuit.org/t10851-marshmallow-lms-de-mad

Carte spéciale
MessageSujet: Re: Shall we dance // Mabigail (english)   Shall we dance // Mabigail (english) 1400359500-clockJeu 19 Avr 2018 - 0:38
(( shall we dance ▬ mabigail ))

Lashes to the sky, blinking in surprise, you started pouting like a picky child. Oh, come on, it's not that bad. Your boyfriend liked to tease you, it's true, and he tended to mock you sometimes. Pretty often actually, and this started even before your relationship. Since you met, actually. Giving him a little push with your elbow, covered like half of your arm in a black silky glove, you sighed. Maybe you would've reacted differently if it had been anyone else. Despite teasing each others being one of the main points of your couple, you surprised yourself taking a liking in cheesiness since things got official, and thus, you felt a little annoyed.

You had waited for him to see his two gifts, before opening the second one he gave you, but the content was... You have to admit it was a fun idea though, and you completely weren't expecting to see what you saw. After all, before opening it, it seemed like a normal lipstick. But when you removed to cap to look at the color and swatch it, you immediately noticed the lipstick bullet's unsual shape. Its penis shape, more precisely. Crossing your arms on your chest, you looked away after closing the makeup product and loosely tossing it in your little pouch.

▬ How distasteful. You should be ashamed for... giving me such a grotesque shaped lipstick.

It was just a joke though, clearly not enough to ruin the evening. And then, you walked to the main building. It was cold, but not that much. Your gloves were warming you a little (not as much as your lover) and moreover, you were used to wearing less covering outfits in colder weathers back to when you still lived in Canada. For a second, you wondered how your parents were dealing with the usual preparation for the Christmas ball they tended each year, and felt nostalgic. Sure, the ones in Prismver were magical balls - literally - but you really liked the classic atmosphere of this party you knew from birth. Shaking your head to get rid of the slightly sad ideas, you put on your usual - somehow warmer than usual actually - smile and entered the hall with Matthew.

Magical didn't seem like enough to describe the place. Nothing was recognizable. From the christmas colored alley to the dark night sky, you were stunned by how detail the decoration was. Surely enough a lot of care had been put in this, and even though Staunton had many bad points, you couldn't deny how good she had been at picking the monomageias who made it all pretty. Your boyfriend had seemed to enjoy the place as much as you but not having much words to say other than the ones he had already said, you nodded in a gentle motion, before putting your head to rest against his shoulder. Your shoulder, by the way, or a little above it on your arm at least, was were you got the magical wish-granting tattoo the entrance. But for now you didn't really knew what to wish for, neither what to start with.

Clenching your arms around your lover's one, you whispered in his hear with a soft toned voice.

▬ Where and how should we start ? Maybe the ballroom ? Does it sound good to you ? It's the nearest and I don't want my dress to get dirty or wet in the weird looking snow...
Hello my name is
Matthew J. Adler

Carte spéciale
MessageSujet: Re: Shall we dance // Mabigail (english)   Shall we dance // Mabigail (english) 1400359500-clockJeu 19 Avr 2018 - 1:47
Shall we dance
ft. madeline
Too be honest, your words didn't reflect how impressed you were with the current state of the hall. Every single detail of it were stunning. But among everything, the starry sky covering the usual roof of the school entrance made the whole scenery very romantic.

This thought made you feel kind of awkward. You never really cared about the mood of the parties you intended. Christmas parties, more specifically, were always a drag. The official event at the embassy in Beijing were way to strict to have any fun and you had to look up after Timothy most of the time anyway. At the end of the day, they've never been anything to be remembered, even Jim's party weren't anyway like this time.

This time… It was different in so many ways. Thinking such a thing, it felt kind of cheesy, but you couldn't care less for tonight. You could allow yourself to be a hopeless romantic on this day. You hand slowly reached for her present in your pocket. Touching the cold metal gave you an oddly warm feeling which didn't fail to make you smile.

- Where and how should we start? Maybe the ballroom? Does it sounds good to you? It's the nearest and I don't want my dress to get dirty or wet in the weird looking snow…

- It would be a shame if we had to go home and take it off because of some stains.
You couldn't help but smirk, your eyes turning to Madeline with a sly gaze. You couldn't help but speak those kinds of jokes out loud. Not that mature of you, but to be honest, you didn't really care.

- I mean, yes. Let's do that. I'm not sure I want to explore any more for now. I heard were thing happened last year, so we'd better stick to the basics.

You wouldn't like anything to ruin your evening. You really wanted to make it a good memory for your girlfriend. And especially because you wanted to make sure it was better than what an average red-haired E student could do. What a pitiful challenge for someone like you, but for some reasons, you couldn't help but feel a glimpse of jealousy thinking of her relationship with this guy.

You gently offered your hand to her before, waiting for her finger to reach yours before you headed to the dancefloor.

- Shall we?

TOM HARDY
Contenu sponsorisé
MessageSujet: Re: Shall we dance // Mabigail (english)   Shall we dance // Mabigail (english) 1400359500-clock

Shall we dance // Mabigail (english)
Page 1 sur 1